My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
and update your bookmarks.

The Right Place For Online Math Help |

For the things of this world cannot be made known without a knowledge of mathematics ********Roger Bacon

Mathematics is an independent world created out of pure intelligence

******* Wordsworth

If I feel unhappy, I do mathematics to become happy. If I am happy I do mathematics to keep me happy

******* Alfred Renyi

Geometry existed before creation

******* Plato

Life is good only for two things: discovering mathematics and teaching mathematics

******* Simon Poisson

God is a child; and when he began to play, he cultivated mathematics. It is the most godly of man’s games

******* V.Erath

Imagination is more important than knowledge

******** Albert Einstein

Perfect numbers like perfect men are very rare

******** Descartes

All great theorems were discovered after midnight

******* Adrian Mathesis

Some mathematicians I believe, has said that true pleasure lies in the discovery of truth, but in the search for it

******** Tolstoy

The essence of mathematics is in its freedom

******** George cantor

The greatest unsolved problem in mathematics is why some people are better at it than others

******* Adrian Mathesis

The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple

******** S.Gudder

God wrote the universe in the language of mathematics

******** Galileo

A problem well stated is half solved

******* John Dewey

Calculators can only calculate. They can not do mathematics

********John A.Van de Walle

We use only 10% of our brains…Imagine how smart we would be if we used the other 90%
********Ellen DeGeneres

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former
******** Albert Einstein


Post a Comment